When looking for the ideal meeting room venue in Montreal, Hotel Le Crystal can fulfill every possible expectation. From its central location in the heart of downtown to its sumptuous décor and abundant amenities, a more suitable meeting venue in Montreal cannot be found.
For board meetings or small groups, guests can choose from any one of our meeting rooms, each of which provide privacy and seclusion and the ideal setting for board meetings, brainstorming sessions, working lunches and more.
Each meeting room reservation includes:
• A projector, built-in screen, DVD, VHS players and an IT speaker phone
• Cestron Audio Visual Technology
• Paradox Security System with proximity reader and proximity key tags
• Natural light
• Opening windows that allow for fresh air
• Electronic control of blinds
• Multimedia screens
• Refreshment options in the rooms – including coffee, water and a variety of teas
• Access to the outdoor terrace, with a capacity for 150 guests at once
• A Perfect Organizer’s Kit, containing essential office supplies
• Miniature flat screens beside each meeting room door that displays company logos and chosen short video clips
• Complimentary, dependable wireless high speed internet
• Access to the third floor business centre which contains touch-screen computers, Internet access, printer and paper-shredder.
We offer a choice of five meeting rooms with various capacities so that guests may best choose the venue they need to suit their specific needs. Each has a variety of different seating options available.
This 540 square foot room, with an abundance of natural light, can seat up to 20 people in a conference style seating or 40 people in a theater style seating arrangement.
More spacious than the Drummond Room, De La Montagne can accommodate up to 50 people in a theatre style seating arrangement with 860 square feet. This space also contains a lounge seating area ideal for breaks.
1,130 square feet of space and two projectors and screens make this room and ideal Montreal venue for meetings and conferences for up to 75 people in a theater style seating arrangement.
At 1,670 square feet, the Crescent is the largest of our meeting venues with space to accommodate up to 120 guests in a theatre style seating arrangement and up to 40 in a boardroom arrangement.
Intimate and polished, this room is perfect for meetings with a select few. With 365 square feet and a large LCD flat screen monitor, guests would be hard pressed to find a more ideal meeting venue to suit their needs.
Our meeting and events planners aid guests in determining the specific room size and supplemental tools in order to make meetings go smoothly so that guests can focus on what’s most important to them.