Hôtel Le Crystal Montréal is committed to environmental sustainability and has proudly established itself as one of Montréal’s most eco-friendly hotels. Our initiatives include the Crystal Green program, which allows guests to decline housekeeping services to save water, energy and resources and to make a difference in the community.
Additional environmentally conscious practices and features include:
- Participation in Green Key Global environmental programs that implement eco-friendly best management practices, training programs and engineering solutions
- Two regular electrical car chargers and two Tesla car chargers for complimentary use
- Reusable room keys
- Less paper! Welcome all-you-can-read magazines and newspapers to keep informed, entertained and inspired every day. PressReader connects you with the stories you love from thousands of premium publications around the world.
- Towels are changed upon request only and bed linen is changed every two days to reduce water consumption
- Biodegradable and water-soluble cleaning products
- Saltwater in the pool and hot tub
HÔTEL LE CRYSTAL IN THE COMMUNITY
- Every month, we are donating $1000 to local charities.
- Our staff volunteered 150 hours at Mission Bon Accueil, serving meals to the homeless
- We donate sheets, towels, amenities, furniture and clothes to Société de développement social
- We are collecting funds to buy socks and underwear for those in need in collaboration with our neighbourhood
- In May, we wear jeans during the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation’s Jeans Day
- We give many Gift Certificates to support local foundations
- We donate supplies and furniture to the YWCA