To fully enjoy your stay, we let you choose your arrival and departure time.
Hôtel Le Crystal Montréal is committed to environmental sustainability and has proudly established itself as one of Montréal’s most eco-friendly hotels. Our initiatives include the Crystal Green program, which allows guests to decline housekeeping services to save water, energy and resources and to make a difference in the community.
Additional environmentally conscious practices and features include:
- Participation in Green Key Global environmental programs that implement eco-friendly best management practices, training programs and engineering solutions
- Two regular electrical car chargers and two Tesla car chargers for complimentary use
- Reusable room keys
- Less paper! Welcome all-you-can-read magazines and newspapers to keep informed, entertained and inspired every day. PressReader connects you with the stories you love from thousands of premium publications around the world.
- Towels are changed upon request only and bed linen is changed every two days to reduce water consumption
- Biodegradable and water-soluble cleaning products
- Saltwater in the pool and hot tub
HÔTEL LE CRYSTAL IN THE COMMUNITY
- Every month, we are donating $1000 to local charities.
- Our staff volunteered 150 hours at Mission Bon Accueil, serving meals to the homeless
- We donate sheets, towels, amenities, furniture and clothes to Société de développement social
- We are collecting funds to buy socks and underwear for those in need in collaboration with our neighbourhood
- In May, we wear jeans during the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation’s Jeans Day
- We give many Gift Certificates to support local foundations
- We donate supplies and furniture to the YWCA