The entire team at Hôtel Le Crystal hopes that you and your loved ones are safe and healthy. We have spared no effort to carefully follow the directions and procedures put in place by government authorities as well as best practices in our industry. We will apply the strictest sanitary measures to protect our customers and employees.
Here is a summary of the measures deployed:
- You must wear a face covering when circulating within the hotel.
- We installed protective screens at the reception.
- We increased our interventions to disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
- We won't provide housekeeping services during the guest’s stay.
- All of our suites will be left vacant for the recommended time between each stay.
- Sanitary corridors will be established in public spaces.
- Staff supervision to welcome guests.
- Addition of disinfectant gel dispensers where necessary.
On your next visit, rest assured that all stages of your stay will be as safe as pleasant.
Starbucks Reserve®: Please note that the Starbucks Reserve® located in our lobby is open at the following times: Monday to Friday from 6:30 am to 4 pm and Weekends from 7 m to 2 pm. Entrance is on René-Levesque Boulevard. We have implemented government recommendations to respect social distancing.
Siam Restaurant: The restaurant is currently closed but offers take-out service and room service at the following times: Monday to Sunday from 12 pm to 9 pm.
Spa & Wellness floor: The Indoor swimming pool, the outdoor hot tub, the spa and the gym are temporarily closed.
We look forward to welcoming you again very soon.
Thank you for your trust and loyalty.
Hôtel Le Crystal’s team