Contact & Location
One of the most conveniently located downtown hotels, Hôtel Le Crystal is only 20 minutes from Pierre-Elliott-Trudeau International Airport (YUL) and easily accessible by Montréal transportation.
If you have any questions about the hotel or would like help planning your next visit, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Transportation to and from Hôtel Le Crystal:
- Pierre-Elliott-Trudeau International Airport: one way is $40 by taxi or $85 by limousine
- Bonaventure Train Station: two blocks from the hotel
- Lucien-L’Allier metro station: 350 metres from the hotel
- Shuttle Bus (Bus 747): $10 - please visit the STM website for the schedule.
- Arrangements can also be made for private transfers from and to the airport. We will be happy to assist you with recommendations through the concierge.
*Please note that prices are quoted in Canadian Dollars and are subject to change.